Classroom module 1 (half day) –
- The need to measure crop performance;
- The link between crop physiology and what is measured;
- Understanding crop variation and developing strategies to cope with it;
- The importance of recording protocols;
- What tools can be used to record or remotely sense data?
- Recording seed and planting information;
- Recording the growing crop;
- Recording the harvested crop and storage;
- Data collation and storage – how to add value to the data you’ve collected;
- Practical exercise in measuring and interpreting crop data.
PLEASE NOTE: NM03 Understanding and optimising potato nutrition runs in the morning (from 09:30 am) the same day. Book both courses for a full day of training.
Trainers are accredited by ARTIS
Participants receive an ARTIS Accredited Certificate