Dates & locations
|02 Mar 2023 - 09:15am||
Details & map
|Katharina Huntenburg, Senior Research Associate, NIAB||Register Interest||Book now|
Classroom module 1 (half day) –
- Estimating evapotranspiration demand (including a modelling tool exercise);
- Drought tolerance;
- Soil water supply (texture, rooting depth, compaction);
- Determining limiting deficit and the dynamics of different deficits;
- Crop quality (common scab and other diseases, cracking, bruising);
- Measurement tools;
- Application (equipment and monitoring);
- Practical scheduling exercise.
PLEASE NOTE: NM03 Understanding and optimising potato nutrition runs in the afternoon (from 1pm) the same day. Book both courses for a full day of training.
Trainers are accredited by ARTIS
Participants receive an ARTIS Accredited Certificate